Basic Business Process flow of Funds management BCS
In these steps entire business process flow for funds management.
- Step 1 Create Commitment Item (CI)
- Step 2 Create Funds Center (FC)
- Step 3 Prepare budget for FC and CI (FMBB)
- Step 4 Enter Budget for FC and CI (FMBB)
- Step 5 Release Budget for FC and CI (FMBB)
- Step 6 Enter / Derive FC and CI while doing transaction (PR, PO, F-02, FB50, etc)
- Step 7 System check budget for FC and CI and give warning / error message for budget control
- Step 8 Generate reports and check budget availability and budget status
- Step 9 At year end carry forward, available budget, commitment item or associated budget with commitment item.
Let me know what you think,
Video Demo for this process is available for your instant download. Check this out at,
This is a set of document and video demos for SAP Funds Management which covers followings,
1. Business benefits document
2. SAP FM Video demos