Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) End User Documents explain in step by step manner with screenshots, how to do transaction.
Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) End User Documents can be used for power user training or end user training in the final preparation phase during implementation.
Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) End User Documents help you to understand how to run transactions in SAP and complete your business process. These documents are very helpful for the entire sap user even if they are new to SAP screens.
In this document set we cover following transactions
- KES3 Define characteristic Hierarchy
- S_ALR_87005722 Maint Plan Vern
Period End Closing
- KEND Realignments
- KE1E Transfer Planned Quantity from PA to SOP
- KE1V Transfer Plan Data from PA to PCA
- KE13N Upload COPA Offline Planning
- KE28 Top Down Distribution
- KEPM Manual Sales Planning
- KEV0 Maintain Distribution Key
- S_ALR_87005572 Maintain Forecast Profile
- S_ALR_87005578 Maintain Ratio Schemes
- S_ALR_87005586 Maintain Event
- S_ALR_87005776 Maintain Revaluation Factors
- KE21S Simulate Valuation
- KE24 Line Item Display Actual Data
- KE25 Line Item Display Plan Data
- KE30 Execute Profitability Report
- KE32 Change Profitability Report