SAP Batch Management End User Documents can be used for power user training or end user training in the final preparation phase during implementation.This set of documents explain in step by step manner with screenshots, how to do transaction in SAP Batch Management.
SAP Batch Management End User Documents help you to understand how to run transactions in SAP and complete your business process. These documents are very helpful for the entire sap user even if they are new to SAP screens.
These documents will provide the complete explanation for individual sap transaction like
1. Business / Functional use and explanation of SAP T code
2. Prerequisite to run this T code
3. Menu Path for such T Code
4. Step by Step with screenshots how to run this transaction
5. Complete guide explanation for input value to be entered to run these transactions.
6. Expected Results from these transaction
7. One Individual Document for individual transaction
SAP Batch Management End User Documents set we cover following transactions
MM02 – Batch Management Activation in Material Master
MSC2N – Change Batch
MSC1N – Create Batch
CT04 – Create Batch Characteristic
MB5M – Shelf Life Expiry Date Report (SLED)
Batch Class and Characteristics
CL24N – Assign Class to Material
CL02 – Create Batch Class
COR1 – Batch Determination during process order creation
COB1 – Create Batch Search Strategy – Condition Record