This set of documents explain in step by step manner with screenshots, how to do transaction in SAP MM Purchasing.
These documents can be used for power user training or end user training in the final preparation phase during implementation.
This is a complete set of documents explain each transaction code, with example data for sap end users.
These documents help you to understand how to run transactions in SAP and complete your business process. These documents are very helpful for the entire sap user even if they are new to SAP screens.
These documents will provide the complete explanation for individual sap transaction like
1. Business / Functional use and explanation of SAP T code
2. Prerequisite to run this T code
3. Menu Path for such T Code
4. Step by Step with screenshots how to run this transaction
5. Complete guide explanation for input value to be entered to run these transactions.
6. Expected Results from these transaction
7. One Individual Document for individual transaction
SAP MM Purchasing End User Manual cover the following transactions
Create Release Order – ME31K
Create Value Contract – ME31K
Create Purchase Order via PR assignment – ME58
Create Purchase Order for Split valuation– ME21N
Change Purchase Order – ME22N
Create Purchase Order – ME21N
Create Scheduling Agreement – ME31L
Create Delivery Schedule – ME38
Create subcontract Purchase Order – ME21N
Issue to Subcontract – MB1B
Goods Receipt against subcontract PO – MB0A