SAP SD Enterprise Structure Configuration document set explains all about SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data. These documents explain what is SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data, how to configure in SAP system as a consultant and how to use as end user.
There are three part of this document set,
Part I : Concept presentation
SAP SD Enterprise Structure Configuration
Enterprise Structure Concept Presentation
- Sales Organization
- Distribution Channel
- Sales Area
- Sales Office and Sales Group
SAP SD Master Data
- Customer Master
- Material Master
- COndition Records
This document is in the form of PPT. You may use this document for your self study and client demo. This readymade presentation helps you to make your client understand the potential of SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data.
This is a base level of document. If you are new to SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data, You will find this document very useful. This will make you understand SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data very clearly and very quickly.
Part II : Configuration Document
This document explain SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data Configuration in step by step manner with the help of system screenshots.
This document is very useful for all SAP SD Consultants and or who are having aspiration to be SAP SD Consultants. This document helps you to understand SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data Configuration in systematic manner and you need not to waste your time in SPRO for SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data Configuration.
You can use this document for learning and implementing projects. This Document cover following subjects in detail manner.
- Enterprise structure – SD – Definition
- Sales organization
- Distribution channel
- Sales office
- Sales group
- Enterprise structure – SD – Assignments
- Sales organization to company code
- Distribution channel to sales organization
- Division to sales organization
- Setup sales area
- Sales office to sales area
- Sales group to sales office
- Sales organization to plant
- Enterprise structure
- Loading point
- Transportation planning point
- Enterprise structure
- Master data – common distribution channel
Part III : End User Manual
This part of document set explain how to use SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data configuration as end user. This is a user manual which provide very useful information with the help of example and system screenshots.
These documents will provide the complete explanation for all sap transaction codes related to SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data, like
1. Business / Functional use and explanation of SAP T code
2. Prerequisite to run this T code
3. Menu Path for such T Code
4. Step by Step with screenshots how to run this transaction
5. Complete guide explanation for input value to be entered to run these transactions.
6. Expected Results from these transaction
In this set of documents following objects has been covered
SAP SD Customer Master User Guide / End User Documents
SAP SD Material Master User Guide / End User Documents
In conclusion, with the combination of all of three (Concept / Configuration / Use) get the hold on SAP SD Enterprise Structure and Master Data. You will find this combination very useful for your professional use (for self study or project related work).