This document set helps you to set authorization control in SAP FM in more professional way. Authorization Control in SAP FM contains following two documents
- FM BCS Authorization Fundamentals
- FM BCS Authorization Matrix
Details of each documents are given below,
FM BCS Authorization Fundamentals
This document explains that how to control the authorization on the basis of funds management master data. That means you will be able to control the authorization on the basis of…
- Fund center
- Commitment item
- Functional Area
- Funded program
In general business scenario, one department need to restrict to use their department budget and this department should be allowed to consume budget from another department. This can be achieving with the help of fund center authorization control.
This is a perfect document which shows with example screenshots and step by step manner to do so.
This document also explains the concept of authorization in funds management. This document is a solution document for,
- How to control Authorization on Fund center Level?
- How to control Authorization on Commitment item Level?
- How to control Authorization on Fund Level?
- How to control Authorization on Functional Area Level?
- How to control Authorization on Funded program Level?
- How to control Authorization on Grant Level?
This document also contain a list of authorization objects available in Funds Management.
FM BCS Authorization Matrix
This document organizes 300+ transaction codes in business role and profile. You can use it for FM BCS authorization matrix.
List of relevant t-codes are given against following business roles. It will help you to easy identify the person and create a role for them in funds management.
List of Business Roles are,
- Budget Controller
- Budget Controller / Budget Users
- Budget Planner
- Budget Users
- Budget Users Year End
- Master Data Controller
- Master Data Use Controller
|Title||Authorization Control in SAP FM|
|Files Details||1 PDF -19 Pages , 1 Excel|
|Format||PDF, XLS, XLXS, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||547 kB|
|Version | Date||30 JUN 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download