How to create eBooks
A joint venture
- Creation of SAP ebooks and publish it is a joint effort you and SAPebooks Team.
- These are steps needs to followed to convert your knowledge in ebooks with us.
- We will be happy to help you at all the stage of ebooks creation.
- Feel free to contact us for any clarification at email@example.com.
1. Sign Up : As Author
- If you do not have author account, signup as author with us.
- If you already have author account simply login
- It will help you to manage your products (ebooks) at real time.
- You can check your account for sales and available balance.
- You can maintain your profile and other information with us.
- You can withdraw money from your available funds only.
2. Identity the subject to write
- It is best to choose your expertise area of you SAP
- If you have expertize knowledge of any specific module of SAP , you can create various documents like, configuration documents, end users manual, concept presentation, data migration or any problem solution documents.
- Your innovative idea to create any specific documents or solution tool kit are also welcome to be published with us.
3. Download template
- Checkout our “download template” section and download the template as per your need.
- These template are to help you for faster creation of ebooks.
- If you find any specific template is not available to download, you can request for the same.
- If you are creating a documents or tool which should not follow the given template (ex. Video demo) you can use your own template.
4. Write your document & Submit to Publish
- You should write your ebooks based on your knowledge and experience.
- You should write in the given template unless it is required to be in deferent format (ex, video demo, ABAP code LSMW format, BC Set, .)
- You can submit your product under manage product section. You need to login and to your author account section.
5. SAPebooks team will review and transform
- Review & get back to you for any clarification.
- Convert, if required to publish it on pdf, ibooks, mobi, chm or kindle format
- Our designer team will create nice cover and product image for your ebooks.
- Send the document back for your review, it may take 4-7 working days depends upon your documents.
6. SAPebooks Team will publish
- SAPebooks Team will publish it on your confirmation.
- Document will be published on SAPebooks.com and ready for sales.
- Our Marketing team will help to improve sales of your product.
7. Manage your account online with us
- You can manage your products (ebooks)
- Check your sales status
- Check your account balance
- You can request for payment
- Manage your earning
For any clarification contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org