Negative Budget in BCS due to Transfer Posting
Current budget become negative due to return posting on specific fund center. System allows returning more budget than allocated to specific fund center and commitment item. This is a perfect solution document for this problem.
You may check this issue in your system,
- Create Fund center
- Create Commitment Item
- Transfer budget through FMBB from new fund center / commitment item to some existing fund center / commitment item
- System allow you to transfer budget without loadind the initial budget.
- System also allow you to transfer budget more than current budget.
- Now, Go to following T code and check the current budget
- FMRP_RW_BUDGET - Budget Overview
Current budget become negative due to return posting on specific fund center. This solution will help you to stop such posting in BCS which makes current budget negative.
|Title||Negative Budget in BCS due to Transfer Posting|
|Author||SAP ebooks Team|
|Files Details||14 Pages, 1 PDF File , 4 Formats|
|Format||PDF, CHM, ePub, Mobi, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||5.19 MB|
|Version | Date||01 JUN 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download