This documents set provides complete implementation and support solution for SAP MM material Management. This document will help you for during implementation and as well as during support project. If you are looking for complete working knowledge in the area of SAP material management, this is perfect document for you. All the SAP MM consultant and who wanted to become SAP MM consultant will be getting benefit out of these documents.
Buying to gather you will be more than 10% discount and you save $ 40. You will be getting these documents only for $ 335 instead of total price of $ 375.
SAP eBooks simplify SAP MM Material management module and brings forllowing document sets for your help,
- SAP MM Concept Presentations
- SAP MM Configuration Documents
- SAP MM End User Documents
List of documents in this set : click here to know more..
MM Configuration Documents
- SAP MM Enterprise Structure Configuration Document
- SAP MM Master Data and Purchase Requisition Configuration Document
- SAP MM Purchasing Configuration Document
- SAP MM Inventory Management Configuration Document
- SAP MM Production Planning MRP Configuration Document
- SAP Batch Management Configuration Documents
MM Concept Presentation
- SAP MM Enterprise Structure Concept Presentation
- SAP MM Master Data and Purchase Requisition Concept Presentation
- SAP MM Purchasing Concept Presentation
- SAP MM Inventory Management Concept Presentation
- SAP MM Production Planning MRP Concept Presentation
- SAP Batch Management Concept Presentation
MM End Users Documents
- SAP MM Master Data and Purchase Requisition End User Documents
- SAP MM Purchasing End User Documents
- SAP MM Inventory Management End User Documents
- SAP MM MRP End User Documents
- SAP Batch Management End User Documents
Materials management is the branch of logistics that deals with the tangible components of a supply chain. Specifically, this covers the acquisition of spare parts and replacements, quality control of purchasing and ordering such parts, and the standards involved in ordering, shipping, and warehousing the said parts.
SAP MM is the materials management module of the SAP ERP software package from SAP AG. Materials management is integrated with other modules such as SD, PP and QM. Materials management is used for procurement and inventory management.
The module has two important master data - material and vendor. Broadly, the various levels that can be defined for a SAP MM implementation are: Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location and Purchase Organization.
SAP MM is all about managing the materials i.e the resources of an organization. These resources include men, manpower and materials. The main functionality within MM includes purchasing, Inventory management, valuation and assignment, batch management and classification.
- To know more about each document, click on individual link mention above.
- All these documents can be purchased individually as per your requirement. We recommend you to buy this document set to get the optimized benefit on your purchase.
- Buying this document kit, will enable us to offer you discount on your purchase.
- You will be able to download all these documents immediately once you make payment.
- We have secure payment gateway with PAYPAL and Skrill as our payment processing partner.
- You need not to have or create paypal account to make payment on our website.
- You can make payment from with your credit card / debit card.
|Title||SAP MM Material Management Complete Documents|
|Author||SAP ebooks Team|
|Files Details||17 Document Sets|
|Format||PPTX , WORD , PDF, CHM, ePub, Mobi, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||152 MB|
|Version | Date||01 JUL 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download
Alternate download methods
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $428.00
Now only: $384.00
Regular Price: $477.00
Now only: $427.00
Regular Price: $122.00
Now only: $99.00
Regular Price: $162.00
Now only: $99.00