SAP PM Order Concept Presentation
This document explains about what all major concepts are involved in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Order. This presentation helps you to understand following Concepts
- Steps in maintenance processing and concept of maintenance order or different types and purpose.
- Planning of maintenance activities in the maintenance order.
- Integration with other SAP modules (i.e. material procurement).
- create maintenance orders,
- Change maintenance orders,
- plan and complete maintenance orders.
- Corrective cycle of the refurbishment process.
- Process steps within refurbishment processing.
- concepts of refurbishment order.
- Integration of the refurbishment process with other modules.
- Create refurbishment orders,
- Change refurbishment orders,
- Plan and complete refurbishment orders.
- Measurement Document
- Service Entry Sheet
This document is in the form of PPT. You may use this document for your self study and client demo. This readymade presentation helps you to make your client understand the potential of SAP PM Order.
This is a base level of document. If you are new to SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Order, You will find this document very useful. This will make you understand SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Order very clearly and very quickly.
|Title||SAP PM Order Concept Presentation|
|Author||SAP ebooks Team|
|Files Details||57 Slides , 1 PPTX File, 1 PDF File|
|Format||PPTX, PDF, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||4.82 MB|
|Version | Date||01 JAN 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download
Alternate download methods
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $100.00
Now only: $88.00