SAP SD Sales Order Concept Configuration and Use
This document set explains all about SAP SD Sales Order. These documents explain what is SAP SD Sales Order, how to configure in SAP system as a consultant and how to use as end user.
There are three part of this document set,
Part I : Concept presentation
These set of documents is in form on ppt, which help you to understand what is SAP SD Sales Order Concepts in SAP. This document will explain about all the major concept involved in SAP SD Sales Order. This document explains the following concepts,
- Sales Order
- Customer Inquiry
- Sales Document structure
- Data Origin in Sales documents
- Control in Sales documents
- Features in Sales order
- Special Sales orders
This document is in the form of PPT. You may use this document for your self study and client demo. This readymade presentation helps you to make your client understand the potential of SAP SD Sales Order.
This is a base level of document. If you are new to SAP SD Sales Order, You will find this document very useful. This will make you understand SAP SD Sales Order very clearly and very quickly.
Part II : Configuration Document
This document explain SAP SD Sales Order Configuration in step by step manner with the help of system screenshots.
This document is very useful for all SAP SD Consultants and or who are having aspiration to be SAP SD Consultants. This document helps you to understand SAP SD Sales Order Configuration in systematic manner and you need not to waste your time in SPRO for SAP SD Sales Order Configuration.
You can use this document for learning and implementing projects. This Document cover following subjects in detail manner.
- Configuring sales document header
- Sales document types
- Number ranges for sales documents
- Order reasons
- Assign sales area to sales document types
- Configuring sales document item
- Item categories
- Item category groups
- Item category usage
- Assign item categories
- Reasons for rejection
- Configuring schedule lines
- Schedule line categories
- Assign schedule line categories
- And assign reasons for blocking
- Maintain copy control for sales documents
Part III : End User Manual
This part of document set explain how to use SAP SD Sales Order configuration as end user. This is a user manual which provide very useful information with the help of example and system screenshots.
These documents will provide the complete explanation for all sap transaction codes related to SAP SD Sales Order, like
1. Business / Functional use and explanation of SAP T code
2. Prerequisite to run this T code
3. Menu Path for such T Code
4. Step by Step with screenshots how to run this transaction
5. Complete guide explanation for input value to be entered to run these transactions.
6. Expected Results from these transaction
In this set of documents following objects has been covered
- Incomplete SD Documents User Guide
- Sales Orders Listing User Guide
- Sales Order Change
- Sales Order Create
- SD documents blocked for billing guide
- SD documents blocked for delivery guide
In conclusion, with the combination of all of three (Concept / Configuration / Use) get the hold on SAP SD Sales Order. You will find this combination very useful for your professional use (for self study or project related work).
|Title||SAP SD Sales Order Concept Configuration and Use|
|Author||SAP ebooks Team|
|Files Details||1 PPT Files - 22 Slides , 1 PDF - 59 Pages (4 Formats) , 6 Word Files|
|Format||PPTX , WORD , PDF, CHM, ePub, Mobi, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||7.1 MB|
|Version | Date||01 JUL 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download
Alternate download methods
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $315.00
Now only: $280.00