Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of SAPebooks
The term “SAPebooks” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Copyright ©. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, all content of the Site, including text, images, html/css code and site design is protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, reproduce, publish, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content of this web site in any medium (including digital) to anyone, except as otherwise permitted under applicable law, or described in these Terms and Conditions, or with written permission from SAPebooks.
Important rule for SAPebooks
- Books can be downloaded from site once after making payment through credit / debit card.
- Download link will be sent to e-mail address enter in buyer form or it can be downloaded from "My Account".
- If you are not able to download from the link given, forward your buy-confirmation mail to admin@SAPebooks.com including details of books.
- We understand value of your money that is why we do not want you to buy any material which is not useful for you. We request you go through detail description given on site for the book before you buy.
- If you are not able to decide, whether a particular book is useful for you or not, you can ask a question at admin@SAPebooks.com before purchase.
- SAPebooks does not send any book in hard copies. Buyer can only download soft copy of book from the site.
- SAPebooks.com doesn’t take any responsibility for loss / damages caused because of the solution / answer proposed in this document. Solution will be implemented at your own risk
Cancellation Policy / Refund policy
You can cancel your order and get the refund of your money within 10 days of initial purchase.
- SAPebooks offers a 10-days money back . To obtain a refund, write us back with your purchase order details. We will process your request within 3 business days.
- Your refund credit will appear on your card within 7 - 10 business days. For specific questions, please get in touch with admin@SAPebooks.com.
This Web site is owned and controlled by SAPebooks.com.
Refunds are issued at the discretion of the company management within allowed period after date of purchase. In your claim, please, include explanation of reasons for a refund, and your order information. Prior to ordering, please, make sure you have carefully read and understood the product's system requirements. If you are not sure about product compatibility, or have questions about product features, please contact our Client Support Service. All inquiries are free of charge. Upon confirmation of your request for a refund, you must also destroy all copies of our product. You need to delete from any computers owned or controlled by you where you have copy of our product.
SAPebooks.com reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy on SAPebooks.com websites. You agree to periodically review our websites, including the current version of our Refund Policy. Our refund policy is made available on our websites. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.
Permission to Use Content and SAP ebooks.
- Requests for permission to copy Content will be considered on an item by item basis. No carte blanche permissions will be given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws.
A. Use of Content in Print Format
Except as expressly prohibited above, you may view, print and download Content of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, author credits and header and footer information.
You may copy and distribute multiple copies of the Content of this Site in print format if
- 1) you use it for non-commercial, not-for-profit, or educational purposes;
- 2) you do not modify the Content;
- 3) you do not copy or distribute graphics apart from the accompanying Content;
- 4) you give proper credit to the original author/creator;
- 5) you include with the Content the copyright notice: Copyright www.SAPebooks.com
B. Use of Content in Electronic Format (including on another website)
No Content may be used on another web site or in other electronic format such as CD/DVD without written permission from Wholesome Words.
Permission to use any Content of Wholesome Words on another website will be considered on an item by item basis if
- 1) you agree to use it for non-commercial, not-for-profit, personal or educational purposes;
- 2) you agree not to modify the Content;
- 3) you give proper credit to the original author/creator;
- 4) you include with the Content the following notice with an active URL link to Wholesome Words: Copied from www.SAPebooks.com
Permission will not be given to use any Content of SAPebooks.com on blogs such as myspace.com.
Translations of Content
No Content may be translated into another language for use in print or electronic formats without written permission from SAPebooks.
Please send requests for permission to use content to admin@SAPebooks.com.
SAPebooks.com will never sell or rent or share your private contact information to anyone. We do not share your information with any organizations unless it is legallly mandatory. Your private information is encrypted in payment gateway servers, SAPebooks.com will not have credit card or payment information.
Linking to SAPebooks.com
Links from other web sites to the SAPebooks web site are welcome and do not require permission if the link opens to a full, non-framed browser window.
Hyperlinks from SAPebooks to other web sites or resources are provided for your convenience. SAPebooks is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to from this Site, and do not endorse and is not responsible for the content available on the web sites linked to. All documents and resources linked to were deemed profitable for your edification and enjoyment at the time they were initially read and reviewed.