To allow the project manager with no experience in configuration software to understand the challenges they may face.
This document will cover a Variant Configuration project from the selection of the solution to the post go live impacts of problem solving. Along the way, helpful tips to resolve common project problems unique to variant configuration projects will be presented. This is not a technical explanation of Variant Configuration, but rather a primer for the non technical project manager.
Table of Content
- The Marketing Pitch
- Recovering from the Marketing Pitch
- Who Cares About Business Processes Anyway?
- Instances? What are those?
- Regional or Global?
- Modify the Software? We won’t do that Will We?
- Compromise? Why bother?
- We don’t Need any Help do we??
- We didn’t ask for Government Intervention did we?
- Getting Started with Standards
- But Mom, I don’t WANT to change!!!
- Why should I compromise? 20
- Is that light at the end of the tunnel attached to a train?
- It’s Alive!!!
- The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling!
- Change the masses?? How do I do that?
- You want me to change what??
About the author
Steve Schneider has been working with configuration technology since 1993. Although he has worked with multiple different configurators, he has focused on SAP since 1997. Steve has been an avid motorcyclist since 1970 and can also be found searching the world for good microbrew beers. Steve can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Steve Schneider 2008. All rights reserved. This article may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without express written permission of the author.
|Title||What to Expect in a VC Project|
|Author||SAP ebooks Team|
|Files Details||27 Pages , 1 PDF, 4 Formats|
|Format||PDF, CHM, ePub, Mobi, ZIP|
|Size (Approx)||858 KB|
|Version | Date||01 JUN 2015, V 1.0|
|SAP Version||ECC 6.0|
|Download as >||Add to cart > Check out > Payment > Download|
|Disclaimer||We are not linked with SAP AG or any of SAP subsidiary. Our documents are not SAP official education materials.|
Write Your Own Review
- Step 1 Add to Cart (select your document/s)
- Step 2 Checkout and Make payment
- Step 3 Download
Alternate download methods
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $160.00
Now only: $140.00
Regular Price: $100.00
Now only: $88.00
Regular Price: $80.00
Now only: $70.00
Regular Price: $140.00
Now only: $124.00
Regular Price: $25.00
Now only: $20.00
Regular Price: $78.00
Now only: $68.00